Can a fetus successfully gestate in the womb of a brain-dead woman?
- Yes, if the woman has prolonged somatic survival, it could assist in carrying a pregnancy to full term
- Maybe, a successful pregnancy is possible as long as the woman's heart is working. If the heart were to stop, it could risk two lives and complicate the pregnancy
- No, utilizing a brain-dead woman as a vessel for pregnancy is impractical due to limited evidence. It also raises ethical concerns about the humane treatment of individuals in medical care
- This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.