Would such analysis actually be detrimental to the understanding of such relationships?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • My God! That’s so boring!
  • Maybe, I was always curious about this
  • Interesting! I’m eagerly waiting for more trials like this
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Tejswita Shewaleappuser-0245
      Keymaster
      Up
      Down
      ::

Would such analysis actually be detrimental to the understanding of such relationships?

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Tejswita Shewaleappuser-0245.
      Michael NielsenMichael Nielsen
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Relationships are such a big part of everyday life, and they affect our mental and physical well-being. Strife in a relationship can even lead to suicide which is something the medical community should be learning more about all the time. But Studies have shown that anxiety, depression oh, and other such things can all lead to bad help. Understanding how to make better relationships, can help us understand how to make healthier people.

naimatullah2596naimatullah2596
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Yes 100 percent

selecteduselectedu
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Yes I totally agree with the submission that we should be using diagnostic tools to understand romantic relationship because it will enable us understand why marriage crashes these days. – Awofala Awolola Awoniyi

walidkamal02walidkamal02
      Participant
      Up
      Down

What is a romantic relationship? Is there a specific definition? The soul, love and heart, exist without laws and barriers. We are human, and we do some mistakes, this is life. You could put rules for jobs, schools, institutions, work, but you could not restrict a romantic relationship. A work relationship, maybe.

adamuibrahimalansaradamuibrahimalansar
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Interetin I’m eagerly waiting for more trials like this

amaniabdalah999amaniabdalah999
      Participant
      Up
      Down

من الممكن استخدام الحوار الهادئ
      لفهم العلاقلت ومشاكلها

ويمكن ان نناقش الحلول الممكنة مع كل طرف حسب وجهة نظره
      ويمكن استخدام ادوات التشخيص لمعرفة الاثار المترتبة علي فشل العلاقات الرومانسية
      ومن ثم اجاد الحلول
      والمعالجة

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.